"i love, love, love to shop at the plaza!" - My latest MURAL was the ELOISE Mural at the PLAZA HOTEL's new ELOISE SHOP!!!

Before I start a mural, I always do a sample drawing....

I was recently chosen by GNA www.gnarchitect.com to work with them on a project for the new Eloise Shop at the Plaza Hotel! It was an honor to bring Hilary Knight's http://www.eloisewebsite.com/hilary_knight.htm illustrations to life on the wall of the new shop! I was a fan of his illustrations before, but now even more so after getting the chance to recreate his illustrations in the form of a mural (YES, they were all painted freehand)! My only hope is that he feels I was true to his original drawings! I saved the best for last, the amazing author Kay Thompson http://www.eloisewebsite.com/kay_thompson.htm who has drawn us all into Eloise's world and her amazing adventures! Please, next time you are on the Upper East Side don't forget to check out the wonderful new ELOISE shop and don't forget to mail Eloise a letter in her mailbox while you are there (located at the shop)! Cheers, Christine